20 February, 2015

New Home.....

Papers- Huge Funky Love from Funky Hand.
Box card file- Home Sweet Home by Lori Whitlock.

Morning all Lou in with a make for you today!! 

I had a new home card to make for my mum's crisis counselor. She has helped my mum such a lot through her depression that I wanted it to be something a bit special so I hit the Funky Hand papers for my favourite download, Huge Funky Love

Don't forget! that all the downloads in the LOVE section of the shop are just £1 in celebration of the season of love!! he he he!! but there are some super downloads in there and they are good for all year round.

The little starry papers are just so pretty. i went for a good old double sided printing session with the pinky ones on one side and the light brown ones on the other side so I could mix and match them around for the different sections of the box.

I used my promarkers to colour up the little house roof and trees an added some ink along the edges of the fence and clouds to make them pop.

Thank you so much for popping in!
hugs Lou xx

2 comments:

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.