10 February, 2015

Marleen DT - "I love you sew much"

Morning ya all..

Time for a wee post for 

This month we, the DT are using all the love themed downloads.
You can find them all in the STORE...

For today, Ive used the download called "I love you sew much"

Here is what Ive made:




To make this card i simply covered my base card with one of the papers from the download.
I then cut the strings of hearts out from one of the other sheets.
The letters come on a sheet in the kit and I simply cut the letters out, pressed them into a versamark inkpad and covered them with clear embossing powder.
I did the same with the butterfly.
I finised by adding crackle glaze to the hearts and adding the metal heart from my stash.

And that is all from me for today.
Many thanks for popping by and for and for any comments left behind

3 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely card Marleen. Cutting the lines of hearts out is an inspired idea. One I think I will 'borrow' hehe! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely - especially the shiny bits :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card dearie. Love it all.hugs x

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.