28 February, 2015

Marleen DT - Hearts & Flowers

Morning my blogger friends..

Its time for my last post of the month for

This month we, the DT are using all the love themed downloads.
You can find them all in the STORE...

For today, Ive used the download called: "Hearts & Flowers"

Here is what Ive made:


 For this week I made a couple of little gift boxes.
My daughter asked me to make her 2 small boxes as part of a birthday present for her friend. I have to be honest, purple is my least favorite colour but when my daughter saw the papers she was adament the that was the ones she wanted.
The boxes are made using a memory keeper gift box board so no magic in that lol.
All the embelishments (bar the button and string) are from the kit so all I did was cut them out and layer them up.
Finished with the buttons and strings and voila..
 
And that is all from me for today.
Many thanks for popping by and for and for any comments left behind
 Dont forget to follow my FACEBOOK page.


1 comment:

  1. These boxes are beautiful Marleen. The gift inside would need to be pretty special to out do the packaging! Thank you so much for sharing them. x

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.