02 February, 2015

Huge Funky Love post it note holder...

Papers- Huge Funky Love.
Post it note holder- SlL Store cut file.
Morning everyone,

Its Lou in with a post for you all this morning! Before I waffle on too much I just wanted to remind you that all the downloads in the LOVE section of the shop are just £1 in celebration of the season of love!! he he he!! but there are some super downloads in there and they are good for all year round.

We get through a whole tonne of post it notes in our house (....because little Mo loves them.....and because I am forever loosing my little pad of them!!!) so when I saw this cut file in the silhouette store I just knew it would go perfectly with the Huge Funky Love download.

Now, its a wordbook download too but the bonus is these delicious A4 papers that co-ordinate with it too and it is one of my favourite downloads ever.Here's a piccy for you to peek at of all the lovely bits in this download..


Huge Funky Love downloadable craft word book

I always print on one side and then pop the papers back through, printing a different design from the download on the other side to give myself a double sided paper, that way you get a lovely contrast when you do things like little rips or turns like I have in the top right corner.

Thank you for popping in! our Tammy will be in tomorrow to show you something else.

Hugs Lou xxx

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic idea Lou, and so useful too. I can never find my post it notes either so I grab anything. Love, love, love it.It shows these papers off beautifully.hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic make Lou. Thank you very much for sharing it with us. :)

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.