27 February, 2015

I Heart You

Hello All

Sammylou here with my final share for the wonderful month of February.

Today I have made a card using the I Heart You download:




I have paper pieced one of the digis included in the download, printed the sentiment and layered up the card. I'm really pleased with the result, hope you enjoy it too.

I'm keeping it short and sweet so you have plenty of time to head on over to Funky Hand in time to buy all the fabulous love-themed downloads available for the special price of £1.00.

I hope you have enjoyed our showcase thus far and I am really looking forward to sharing more projects as we move into the month of March.

See you all soon
Sammylou xxx

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card. :) I like how you have printed the topper over the top of one of the papers and then paper pieced the hearts and flower pot. That's really effective, love it. :) xx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.