03 February, 2015

I Love You Sew!

Morning all, Tammy here with another post! As you know it is a month long celebration of LOVE and to celebrate we have all of the downloads in the LOVE section on offer for just £1! For todays card I used the I Love You Sew themed download. Keeping my card CAS I stuck to just 2 different pieces. 
I added a strip of black with a scallop punched border, then die cut some pink hearts to over lay. I hand stamped the sentiment directly onto the card (and then stopped holding my breath incase it was wonky!!) finished with a couple of small pink pearls I love the CAS look! 



Thats all from me, remember to check back tomorrow for more inspiration! 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card dearie. Love what you've created.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the "chain" of hearts, great idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fab idea. It looks amazing. Thanks for sharing it Tammy. xx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.