14 February, 2015

Happy Valentines Day.....

Happy Valentines Day to you all,

It's Debbie here sharing my Valentines card that I've made for my hubby .
I hope he likes it!!!
As you know, most men don't like fussy cards so I dug out my my circle and heart dies and tried to keep the layers to a minimum.


I used the wonderful Funkyhand I love you sew download


How to make my card:
I cut circles out of a piece of white card and matted and layered it onto a grey sheet of card.
Circles and hearts were cut out of the papers and glued down. I also cut out the word love with my new die.
I typed my sentiment onto the papers too.

Remember to share any makes with our Love downloads, we'd love to see them.
Pop back tomorrow for another creation to inspire you.

Thanks for popping by.
Hugs Debbie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.