09 February, 2015

Love You Sew...

Morning, Sammylou here and today I am sharing a quick make using the I Love You Sew download.
I've made a Valentines' themed card (It is the month of love after all!) but I have to say that I just love this download and it works splendidly for all occasions.


This month to celebrate the month of Love, all love themed downloads are just £1.00 so get on over to the site and grab yourself a bargain.

This download is an absolute must have.

I'll see you later on in the month with another make.
Sammylou xXx

3 comments:

  1. Oh Sam this is lovely. I like all the layering, just my cup of tea. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layered look dearie. Beautiful card.hugs x

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.