05 February, 2015

Love, Love, Love....

Hi all,
It's Debbie here, popping by to share with you a make using 1 of the 5 love themed paper downloads by the lovely Anice.
Wow, haven't the creations been fabulous so far from the talented funkettes.




This is 1 of my favourite collections as it's not just for a love themed project. All of  the Funkyhand digital papercraft downloads always have several sheets that you can use for any occasion, which makes them so versatile.

On Pinterest I saw a card that used jigsaw pieces on a card and remembered that I'd been bought some blank little jigsaw pieces for stamping on a few years ago by my hubby, so I decided to draw around them and cut them out of these yummy papers.

I really enjoyed playing with these papers again. Remember that all these Love downloads papers are available for a special price of £1.

There will be another post tomorrow, so don't miss it.
Hugs Debbie xx

2 comments:

  1. What a fab idea Debbie. Love the card. Thank you very much for the inspiration. I've remembered I have a jigsaw die hidden somewhere in my craft box. I need to find it now and use it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of the jigsaw pieces

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.