12 February, 2013

Valentine's Choccies

As I am sure we are all aware it's St Valentine's Day on Thursday.  After almost 16 years of marriage hubby and I don't do much for it to be honest.  A card if I'm lucky, if I got flowers I'd be suspicious haha!

I usually get the old man a sweetie or two though.  This year I thought the new download from Funky Hand, Just for Jen was perfect for a bit of Valentine's craftiness.  I chose the grey paper cos it's perfect for Ian, he's not much of a hearts and flowers type.  Red always goes so well with grey, plus it matched the heart Choccies so had to go with that.

The box was a little one I got from ikea ages ago.  They come plain white for decorating and are perfect for us crafters. I cut a swirl for behind the heart, the sentiment was done on the pc.  The narrow ribbon was one of those most annoying loops found inside almost every top I buy these days! I cut them out and put them straight in my craft stash. 


The Choccies hearts were from poundland (shhh don't tell hubby). Sadly not all the Choccies would fit in and there was one lonely wee heart left all on its ownsome...........not for long though I soon put it out of its misery. 

Hope you get some lovely goodies for St Valentines Day. And if you get some crafty time with any of the fabby Funky Hand goodies, please link up what you make we'd love to see it.

2 comments:

  1. This just fab Amanda. I like how you have used the grey paper from the collection to make this box more masculine. Good tip for the annoying ribbon inside clothes. Your Hubby is one lucky chap, hope he shares the chocs that fitted in the box with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this stunning creation.Your hubby will love it.Yummy chocolate too.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.