03 February, 2013

Star Cake card

Hi all,

It's Debbie here and it's my turn to show you what I've been making.  It's a week ago since the new download Just for Jen was released and wow what an amazing download it is,so useful too.  I decided to use one of the digital stamps called star cake.
The digital stamps are easy to colour and you don't have to be a fantastic colourer either, I certainly aren't.  
What did I need  
1 piece of printed backing paper from the download,
1 sheet of white card stock,
Card base,
Cutting dies,
Typed sentiment from funkyhand wishes and kisses cdrom,
1 digi stamp printed and some promarkers(or any colouring medium you have to hand).

What did I do

I attached the backing paper to the card base, 
Cut out some star and a scalloped sheet using some dies in my cuttlebug,
Coloured and cut out the digital stamp, then glittered it.
Then I attached the sentiment and image.
Really simple card with clean lines yet very quick and easy to do.
So why not dig out any of your funkyhand goodies and add your link and we'll pop over and see your creations.Also remember we're on facebook so you could add your lovely cards etc on there for us to see.

Bye for now Debbie x

2 comments:

  1. Debbie this is a wonderful card. It's really great how you have used die cut shapes to 'reveal' the image through them.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, love that sentiment style and your frame idea is really effective! X

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.