16 February, 2013

Funky Anniversary


Afternoon Funky Fans- hope your weekend is going good so far.
I wanted to share this card with you today to show how quickly you can make an emergency card- I've been very busy working weekends and late nights and haven't been having a lot of crafty time lately and then I realised I needed an anniversary card which had to be made and then sent in the post straight away to have any chance of getting there on time.

So I printed off the sentiment from the Wishes and Kisses  Papercraft CD and I already had printed and coloured the wonderful new Star Cake digi in pink and red and looking over to my printer I had one of the lovely papers from the Just For Jen download all ready just for me to use.
So I just covered a shaped card blank with the paper, mounted the digi and used foam pads to stick it and the sentiment to the card, punched out some hearts and hey presto card done and in the post and they should have it today for their celebrations.

Would love to see if you have had to make a quick card using Funky Hand products so just add your link below and we will pop over and admire your handiwork

Remember to pop back mid week for some more inspiration


AllisonX

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Allison.No one would know that this is a quick card.Fab shape and layout.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison, you really have made this card beautifully. I would never have known you had thrown it together in a flash! Fab work as always and this time at lightening speed!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card hun and no one would know it was a quick make

    hugs

    Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.