27 February, 2013

On a mission!

Good morning all, how are you liking the new look blog? It's my turn (Jackie) (hopefully) inspire you with my use of Funky Hand products and talking of products there will be some new digi stamps winging their way to the web site pretty soon, so make sure you keep popping back to have a look. Ok, so how am I going to inspire you today? just take a look at the following photo and it will give you a big clue!
You guessed it is a wallet full of Funky Hand left overs and my mission is to get them used up! Do you have something similar? Well hopefully you can start using them after seeing my card :) I have made quite a few cards from it this week but will only post one here and I will add the rest to my blog.
The papers used are from the Hey Baby Boy collection on the Wishes and Kisses cd  and the Rainbow Polka Dots download,the image is also on the Wishes & Kisses cd, both are available from the Funky Hand web site.

Please don't forget to drop by and let us see what you are making with Funky Hand products. You can also upload your work to our Facebook page.

Thanks for dropping by. xx

4 comments:

  1. What a super card dearie.So cute and love the blues.You've inspired me to get all my bits and bobs out and get through my stash of funky hand left overs.Been meaning to do it for a while.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Jackie. You can imagaine the scraps of paper I have here..you've inspired me to use some of them up. I have a birthday card to make today so, I'm going in!!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jackie :) Love the card and can't wait to head over to your blog to see what else you have done xXx I think we are all guilty of just printing something new when creating a card. I certainly have lots of papers already printed ready to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Jackie - good luck with the mission!

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.