06 February, 2013

Digi Funk!!

papers- Christmas Tree.
Morning everyone!!

I hope you are all having a wonderful week so far. Its me, Loupopping in to show you some of the cards I have made using Anice's gorgeous new digi stamps. They are so sweet!! I couldn't decided which one to play with first so I just printed a few out and got crafty!! 

I think  my fav is this cake, its just so cute.

image- flower cake .
papers- rainbow polkadots .

and then another cute little fairy house... 
papers- just for jen. 

Now I have heard there are a few more of these gorgeous fairy house on the drawing board so keep an eye out for them!!

Hugs Lou xxx

5 comments:

  1. These cards really are beautiful Lou. Your shading and colouring of the images is wonderful. Heck I have a long way to go with my colouring..best get practising!!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lou these are all utterly gorgeous! Love them, great colouring! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Lou.Your colouring and shading is fantastic.Love the distressing too.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning cards hun I love them all

    hugs

    Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.