25 June, 2014

New downloads on the block!

Hi everyone Anice here,

Just a quick drop by today to let you see the three new downloads that are new to www.funkyhand.com  
First up there are two new Coffee Takeaway digital stamps,

Thanks A Latte is perfect for sending Thank You messages in a fun way. Do you have a friend that needs a thank you?
Just someone is unwell doesn't mean that they wouldn't want a fun message to make them feel better.  This Full Of Beans digital stamp would definitely do that.


A new backing paper collection always starts with an idea but this collection started for one things and ended up completely different!  With the dark colours and slightly grungy look Wash It All Away is perfect for male cards, something we are always lacking!

Here's a card that I made using the Wash It All Away papers, it's not perfect, I'm not happy with the writing on the clip board but I thought I would share it with you anyway.


I'll be back with some really good creations using these new releases from the Funky Hand Design Team in the near future!

OK, that's it from me today, I hope you have enjoyed seeing the new downloads.

Before I go, did you know that we have a new Facebook group called Funky Hand Crafting?  Come over and join in. It is a new group so there aren't many groupies yet.  We have a competition on that once we have 100 members I will give away a complete set of Papercraft Factory CDs to one member.  Join in, share your Funky Hand stuff, chat with me and the DT.  We would love to meet you over there.

Love and stuff,
Anice xx

2 comments:

  1. Such fun digi's and this is one of my favourite papercrafting releases - I say that about them all.Your lovely card shows these papers off to perfection.Love the clipboard too.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.