11 June, 2014

Funky New Home card

Morning lovely crafters,

It's Debbie here and it's my turn to share some Funkyhand loveliness with you all. Now as you all know our crafting style changes over time and papercrafting is so versatile that we don't always have to include a digital stamp/rubber stamp as our focal point on a card. Even though Anice's digital stamps are second to none.

We can create some great card designs using our papers and what would be better than Funkyhand papers. Us funkettes are biased of course. For my card I've used 1 die, to cut out a frame and the rest was cut with scissors or my gullotine.

I used the recent download:Fading Beauty

Why not make something to share with us either here or add a pic on our Facebook page.It can be using this download or any Funkyhand product.

Thanks for popping by.
Debs x

1 comment:

  1. This such a lovely card Debbie. I really like the bunting. :)
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.