29 June, 2014

June Inpsiration, DT Marleen x

Hi everyone..

Its my turn to share some inspiration here on the blog.

For this card Ive used the papers called "Salt & Pepper"
As well as the butterfly stamp called "Flutterby Flowers"

Here is what I have made:


For this card I simply printed my papers and image.
I covered the card blank with my backing paper and stiched around the edges.

My butterfly was cut out, coloured with distress ink and covered with 2 layers of clear embossing powder. Then simply added to my card and made the "tail" with card candi and pearls.
Finished by andding the greeting and voila..

For all your Funky Hand needs, DO pop to the STORE.. There are so many amazing papers and fantastic digi stamps..

And that is it from me for today..
Thank you for stopping by and for any comments left behind.

2 comments:

  1. Wow loving the burst of colour on the butterfly and its trail.The embossing really makes it stand out beautifully.Another beautiful card dearie.Hugs Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This card is fantastic Marleen. I love the colours you have used. The butterly is fantastic. Anice xx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.