05 July, 2013

Mr and Mrs

Hi everyone, I hope you are all OK.

I'd like to say a huge hello and welcome to Tabbatha, I'm really looking forward to working with her :)
So, my card.....well I actually made it a couple of weeks ago and forgot to post it on here.
I used a Tattered Lace heart die cut cut with white pearlescent card  and boy oh boy was it fiddly to get all the little bits out. The die belongs to the lady next door, she often brings things like that round to show me then leaves them here for a couple of days so that I can play, thank you Elaine :) I won't be buying it as I wouldn't use it often enough.

Anyway, back to my card. I printed the Mr & Mrs digital stamp onto a piece of yellow spotty left over card and then cut it out so I could fit it inside the heart. I finished the card with a rose made from a new Framelits die (this one is mine :)) and cut from another piece of left over paper, a punched butterfly and a sentiment rub on.

Thanks for dropping by. Don't forget that we are also on Facebook so you can post your projects even if you don't have a blog. If you're not on Facebook why not email a picture of your work to Anice or Lou (who is now Mrs DT boss) and I'm sure they won't mind popping the picture up for you.

Jackie x

5 comments:

  1. It is so simple, yet really pretty Jackie. Perfect for a wedding card. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This a really beautiful card for a wedding Jackie. I love the delicate heart (Even if it was a pain to cut! :) ) and the funky lettering mixed with it. That flower is fantastic, it looks so real.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie, your card is so elegant and beautiful.Lovely clean lines and a hint of colour on the doodlewords.What a lovely neighbour you have - try before you by.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh its gorgeous Jackie! I can imagine how delicate that heart is but its so pretty
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weird - I was sure I left a message here. Naughty BlogGoblins must have gobbled it up.

    Your card is so lovely Jackie - I love the mis of the traditional intricate background and the funky lettering

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.