10 September, 2011

Wish you were here!

Hello Funky Hand Fans!  Jenny here & I'm just 'popping in' to share a little seaside make with you!


As you know, Paula has set the challenge this month as...

'At The Seaside'

Once again, you have outdone yourselves with some awesome entries this month & if you haven't had a chance to play along yet don't worry there's still time - entry closes on 14th Sept.  See the post here for all the details!   Don't forget to use at least one Funky Hand product... & make sure you get your hands on the freebie paper too!  I've used it to make the starfish on my card!  The little buckets and spades are from the Craft The Year Away CD and I've used my favourite Alphabits from the Tea's Up! Download.

Make sure you check back in over the next week as there's still loads more inspiration to come!  I will be back on the 15th with a brand new challenge which theme links in with the BRAND NEW CD
Happy Happy Birthday which has been launched today!!!

Stay Funky!
Jenny x


1 comment:

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.