15 September, 2011

Time to get funky & happy with a new challenge!

Hi Funky Hand Fans!

Jenny here and I have a 'Get Funky' challenge for you!  Every month on the 'funky fifteenth' we set you all a brand new challenge for the month and this time it is...

Birthday Fun!!!

With the launch of the brand new Funky Hand Papercraft Factory CD 'Happy Happy Birthday' just a few days ago we couldn't really go for anything else but birthdays this month! ;)



So that's absolutely ANYTHING birthday related and you MUST use at least ONE Funky Hand element to be entered for the prize.  Don't have anything Funky Hand?  Well there's no excuse as you can head straight over here and get your mitts on this month's incredibly fun & funky freebie!!!

To launch the challenge I've made a wordbook...



I've used the Pressie Time collection on Happy Happy Birthday.  Now, I have to make a big admission...this was my first ever wordbook!!!  And I have to say I'm now hooked!  These are so much fun & a dream to make.  So much easier than they look - and yet so very, very much admired & effective.  I've printed on both sides of my pages - just printed out the front of the wordbook then the chosen coordinating paper from the same collection on the reverse side.  I've attached my pages with a piece of twine & I cut out lots of stars from one sheet of printed paper to decorate all of the pages - and it wouldn't have been complete without a good old amount of glitter on these stars!!!

I do hope you like my very first wordbook!  Please keep checking back here over the month - every few days a new Funkette will be along with a fun Birthday make for you!  I look forward to seeing all of your entries!  Please enter via the linky below and you have until Midnight GMT on 14th October to enter!

Before I go I've just time to remind you that Anice is on Create and Craft TV today showcasing Happy Happy Birthday - tune in at 9am & 4pm to see what all the Birthday Fun is about! 

Stay Funky!
Jenny
x


3 comments:

  1. Sorry made a mistake with the first one.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another brilliant challenge and the new CD is also brilliant (of course). I'll be back with my offering in due course

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your word book Jenny.I wish the first one I made was as good as this..actually thinking about it, I wish all the ones I make now were as good as well!!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.