02 July, 2011

Amanda's sketch card......for daddy!

Morning all and welcome to my (Amanda) turn to show my card. (anice's original post is here)The download I used for this card is the Minty Madness one and it was one I bought when it first came out and have used it LOADS! Mint green and black....who could resist?
All the elements on this card apart from the letters (which I cut with the cuttlebug) come with the download. There are loads of different sized stars, gorgeous sentiments and a funky alphabet included.
As you can see I flipped Anice's sketch over. So feel free to flip it reverse it, turn it, whatever you like as long as the basic sketch is still visible!!
Please remember our only rule is to use at least one item from Funky Hand. If you don't have anything yet then there is a scrummy free paper available each month. You can downlaod it here
So have fun and pop back and join in the Funky Hand Fun!! (you have until the 14th of July to get your entry in before the new challenge on the 15th)


2 comments:

  1. These are great colours used on this sketch card

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fab card Amanda! The Minty Madness Download seems to be a big favourite of my design team. Thank goodness I love green and decided that everyone else should as well!!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.