18 July, 2011

Key of the door!

Today is my (Jackie's) turn to showcase my project and yet again I've been a bit boring and just made a card!

This month our hostess with the mostest is Ruth. The challenge theme is called BOYS, BOYS and she would like us to make anything as long as it is 'male' related. It is a requirement for you to use at least one product from the Funky Hand catalogue but just incase you don't have anything yet Anice has provided another fabulous freebie paper which can be found in the download section of the Funky Hand web site and if you haven't got any of the fab products, you don't know what you are missing! The cds and downloads are the most amazing value and there is something to suit every taste.
Anice has borrowed the 'Jovial Man' colour collection from Colour Me Happy


So, now for my card
I have some large letters and numbers which I have from when I was a teaching assistant and find they are great for my papercrafting especially age related cards. This was a quickie as I needed it in a hurry, I also plan on using the download to make an 18th birthday card too. The photo hasn't picked up the shine on the Cool Dude plaque. I covered it in Glossy Accents and it has given it the appearance of a page pebble.

I hope you enjoy playing along with our little challenge this month, I can't wait to see what you do with the download.

Thanks for looking and happy crafting :)

Edited to add that I have just added a tutorial to my blog to show how you can make your own large numbers.

2 comments:

  1. That's a great way of using the freebie papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card..but what else would I expect!!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.