27 July, 2011

BOYS, BOYS, BOYS BY JULES



Good morning everyone

Jules here to show you the creation  I made to fit in with my lovely teamie Ruth's theme of


BOYS, BOYS, BOYS


Just for a change I decided not to go with a card .. ..
but a little wallet which will be given away when a suitable birthday comes along.








To make this little birthday wallet I used the free paper that Anice very kindly provided for us this month
 and design papers from the "Jovial Man" section of the Papercraft Factory CD "Colour me Happy".

I hot glued two buttons on top of each other to form the peg for the elastic to wrap around
and had lots of fun with my sewing machine to create this.

Unfortunately Anice does not provide a download for producing the lovely £5 notes .. .. shame :-(  
.. .. I just had to earn those!!

Plus there are still plenty of other pockets in the little wallet for gift cards or a greeting tag.

It would be lovely to see you playing along with Ruth's challenge .. ..
all you need to do is follow the theme and include at least one Funky product. 

You can always use the freebie if you don't own any yet!!!

So that is me .. .. I hope you liked my little make.

Another Funky playmate will be along in a few days with her lovely share.

Love Jules xx

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous project - what a great idea as boys like to have some spending money

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this idea..it's card and it's a gift all in one!! Sorry about not being able to provide the downloads for the fivers..I think the Royal Mint might have something to say about that!!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is fantastic, might try this lay-out one day.

    Thanks for sharing
    Lee

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.