20 June, 2015

Lollipop Flowers


Hi, it's Kathy today, and I've a couple of cards to share this time.
 I've made these using the pretty "Lollipop" colour-way from this month's showcase CD
"Now That's Funky"  

As you can see, I've used the same style for the background, but changed the LO for the flowers and the dies I've used to make them

card 1 

Materials and Tools
"Lollipop"  from the Funky Hand CD "Now That's Funky" 
the designs were printed onto Diamond White Bazzill card 
which has a lovely, subtle sheen 
hand cut banner, decal sentiment
Dies:
"Tea Rose medium" (Cheery Lynn)
Tiny circle punch
Notes:
I used my craft knife to cut an aperture in the card blank, then adhered the patterned paper behind it.
I cut a rectangle from the block design paper, then cut another rectangle from it to leave the narrow border piece


card 2


Materials and Tools
"Lollipop"  from the Funky Hand CD "Now That's Funky" 
the designs were printed onto Diamond White Bazzill card 
which has a lovely, subtle sheen 
 decal sentiment
Dies:
"Hybrid Rose" (DieNamics)
Leaves cut with "Build a Flower no2" die set (Cheery Lynn)

Notes:
This time I didn't cut an aperture in the card itself.
I cut another border piece from the leftover block-design rectangle from card 1, then just cut a smaller rectangle from the leafy, flowery design to fit inside.


Don't forget, this CD is on offer in the SHOP for just £1 at the moment so don't miss out! Here's a quick look at just some of the designs you'll get on the CD



We'd love to see what you make with Funky Hand goodies too.....
Thanks for visiting today


No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.