03 June, 2015

A blast from the past!!!



Hi everyone!!

Its Lou in for you today with a good old blast from the past share of makes I made with the awesome cd rom we are focusing on this month, the Now Thats Funky cd .

One of my absolute favourite parts of this cd are the sentiment toppers you can find in the extras part of each colourway, and I am not kidding when I say there's a topper for every occasion and they make such a difference to a simple little make with that awesome black and white colour combo they go with anything.

And here are a few piccies of more ways to use these awesome toppers !!!! I made some cute 4x4 cards using up some scraps of paper from my Dreams Come True papercraft factory .




 And this cute little back to school gift bag!! oooh I like this one, saw this tutorial on Splitcoast stampers last week and totally had to have a go!!!! The paper for this one  is from the pleased to see ya colourway of the Colour Me Happy papercraft factory.



I covered  a little memo book in matching paper and tied a little pencil to it to pop inside the bag!

Cute!!!!!



So there you go!! all the way from 2011 and still one of the best cd roms with sentiment circles on that I own, it never gets old and I use them so much!!

Thank you for popping
hugs Lou xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.