26 October, 2014

Winter Wishes

Afternoon,

It's Debbie here, this wild and Sunny Sunday - well it is here in East Yorkshire. I am doing my post later than expected today but I've made it at last.

Today I wanted to make something for the people I send Winter Wishes cards to instead of Christmas cards. Just because they don't celebrate it, I still want them to know I'm thinking about them. I only make a couple or so of these a year. Now when I started I knew what paper download I wanted to use and that I wanted to make a couple of cards using the same items. I like to challenge myself now and again.So here they are:

The paper download is 1 of my favourites  called Winter wonderland .
                                        


All I printed out was 1 sheet of A4 with 2 papers on it, the rest were from 
my bits folder. Some twine, 1 set of snowflake dies and liquid pearls instead of gems etc.

Why not share some of your Funkyhand makes or views with us either below or on our Facebook page.

Hugs Debbie x

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to create Winter Wishes cards for people who don't celebrate Christmas. And such beautiful cards as well Debbie. Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.