13 January, 2012

Thank You!

It's my turn (Jackie) now to wish you all a happy new year and to show my card for our December challenge (it seems a long time ago now!) which is to make a thank you card. There is still time to take part in the challenge but not much as it finishes tomorrow. There is the Funky Freebie paper too if you don't have any Funky Hand products and it's available here
I love this download and it definitely makes for a very quick and simple card.

Make sure you pop to Anice's Blog Funky Hand Thoughts on Saturday morning to see news of our first BLOG HOP of the year to launch not one but two fantastic new downloads created by our wonderful leader. The winner will receive a copy of each download so you don't even have to make a decision as to which one you would like!

See you on Saturday.

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card to close out Thank You challenge this month Jackie. Really classy.
    Come on crafters you have today and tomorrow to join in with this challenge so get crafting!!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was a brilliant download as always and I love the way you've used it

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card, Jackie. I hope I am in time to enter. I enjoyed making this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just added my effort. Some great inspiration from the DT using the freebie which I've downloaded but not used, instead I've used one of my many 'scraps' this time. Good luck to everyone.

    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.