18 January, 2012

Jules does the Blues!

Hi Everyone

Jules here and it is my turn to show you my creation for the challenge
that the lovely Lou launched on Sunday.

Lou called her challenge

.. .. January Blues

so your creation needs to showcase the colour blue

This is my make which features papers from one of Anice's original CD's






My flowers were made with four different sized flower punches .. .. and I gently bent the
petals in half on the three larger flowers to give them a bit of dimension.

I join them all together with a brad but then rather than push the brad through the whole
card I open the brad on the back of the flower and 
use a glue gun to attach the flowers to my card .. ..
no worries then about getting the flower centralised
as you have a few moments to move it around (but not many LOL!!!).

I hope you get chance to join in Lou's challenge  
.. ..  your project doesn't have to be a card .. .. it can be anything you like.

The only rule is that you use at least one Funky Hand product and if you
don't have any at the moment then the lovely Anice has provided
you with one here.

So what are you waiting for?  Off you go and Get Funky and crafty!!!

Have fun

Love




7 comments:

  1. oh jules this is just so beautiful, I love it all!!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great blue card for the challenge - love the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding card as always Jules. The Funky One? Heck I haven't looked at my first CD in years! Maybe I should go back and take a look the papers look pretty good!!
    Much love
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Completely gorgeous job ladies. My apologies, I didn't see the "Funky Hand product" rule until I already uploaded. Will play along next time ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, I just love your ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Jules, as always! Those flowers in white look very effective. Ni. x :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! LOVE those flowers. I am in a kinda flower craze at the moment, so it caught my eye immediately!
    Celestial Things

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.