03 January, 2012

Allison's Thank You



Happy New Year everyone and for my card this month I used the wonderful freebie Anice is giving you to help you join in- and it's fabulous

This month's Funky 15th Freebie is available here

I just cut elements from the paper for my card this time and it's quick and simple especially if you have lots of people of thank at the one time.

REMEMBER- if you are joining in you must use at least ONE Funky Hand product on your creation and you have up until the 14th of this month to play along


Just pop your link below and Good Luck

AllisonX


1 comment:

  1. I love the simplicity of this card Allison and your're right it's best to keep things simple but elegant when you have a few cards to make!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.