05 October, 2011

Happy Happy birthday

Hi there, it's Jackie here again to show you what  I've come up with. I've made several different cards already using the new cd and I love, love, love it. I have had difficulty deciding which card to showcase on here and I have decided to completely lower the tone of the blog ;)) 
My super talented team mate Jenny set the challenge this month and this is her remit 
"Jenny here and I have a 'Get Funky' challenge for you!  Every month on the 'funky fifteenth' we set you all a brand new challenge for the month and this time it is...

Birthday Fun!!!" 
It also ties in with the release of Funky Hand's newest addition to the Papercraft Factory set of cds "Happy Happy Birthday"
So here we go, my card!
Tee hee, I could think of loads of people I could send this card to :)

We look forward to seeing what you come up with but don't forget to add your name to the little blue frog and please make sure you use a Funky Hand product. If you don't have anything, our fab boss, Anice has made a freebie paper which can be downloaded from here 
Good luck!

 

 
 

3 comments:

  1. Great male card and I too can think of many people this could go to!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love this card!
    Jackie 'tut' 'tut' for lowering the tone of the blog..then again the sentiment is on my CD so I suppose it's my fault as well!!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.