22 May, 2015

Spring Moments Gift Jar and Banner Card

And now for something a little bit different!  I've had this plastic jar a while and knew it would come in useful at some point!  I've used papers from V Funky - Spring Moments and made a removable cover for the front, a flower tag for the top of the jar and also a banner thank you card.


My eldest son has written the gift tag and I've attached it to the top of the jar with a funky flower and ribbon.  I've also added glass 'confetti' to the flowers on the pattern.


The banner has been made with left over scraps of card and I've used letters from a word book as templates, threaded ribbon through the tops and used glossy accents as glue to the reverse to stop the ribbon from moving.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.