29 May, 2015

2 for 1!

Morning all, Tammy here. 

Back to share another project for Funky Hand! This month the DT are all using the Funky Daze CD which you can get here for a fabulous price of just £1! 



My card today actually ended up as 2!! I started off with a baby themed card in mind but with the other bits of the die cuts that would have been wasted it made perfect sense to make another card! So my first card is this one. 



I dug out an old baby vest die, and used papers from the CD. added a small button and pearls and the baby sentiment is also on the disc! Perfect for a new addition! 

My second card



As I explained I thought I would use the *other* bits from the die cuts to make a little card. It measures 5x5 inches and works perfectly! 


Thats all for now! 

Remember to pop back tomorrow to see more fab inspiration from the funky girls! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.