16 November, 2014

Marleen DT - Wash it all away.

Morning everyone..

Bit of inspration from me today for 
Funky Hand.

Today I want to share a little project Ive made with the "Wash it all Away" download.
I love this download as its one of those I can use to indulge in my passion for vintage while still keeping it up to date..

Here is what I have made:

 For this project I decided to make something really different for me.
I made a little gift box and a matching card, but its the content of the box that was my original idea.

 Before I made the box or card, I made the pegs.
They started as normal wooden pegs. I simply painted them white and cut strips of a paper and glues on. The stars are cut with a die and stuck on with foam pads and glitter glue added.
To make the pegs a bit more durable, I covered them with a coat of varnish.

 I decided I wanted to make a little gift box for my pegs so searched the net for a freebie template, but couldnt find one. So instead I had a go at making my own.. Its the first time Ive tried to make a box freehand but I think it turned out ok.. 

A simple matching card.

And that is it from me for today. I hope you like what I made.
Thank you for stopping by and for any comments left behing

2 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous idea dearie.Fun and extremely funky.Will have to have a try at decorating some pegs.love it.hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this creation so much. :) Though the pegs are far too nice to actually use. ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.