21 May, 2014

Full of beans.......

Hi everyone!!!

I checked with Da Boss because I wanted to share one of the fabulous new releases coming up soon.

This on is another fabby coffee cup to add to the I'm a mug for you coffee cup digital stamps over on the shop. I love theses cups! they are just fab. I made the base for this card with my silhouette software and then coloured the stamp up with my promarkers.

The DT have had their hands on these for a long time now but you will have to wait just a squeeeeeze longer...but hey..if you beg Anice enough they might come quicker :) :)

huge hugs Lou xxx

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love this Lou.Fabulous shaped card.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.