07 May, 2014

A little bit more Sepia

Morning crafters,

It's Debbie here with my share of funkiness for this month.So what do you think of our Memories in Sepia paper download that was recently released.It is one of my favourites. The papers are just so beautiful.


Here's a card I made using: this paper download, my dies, some wooden buttons and bakers twine.
This was my favourite of the 3 cards I made using the download. You also don't need to have cutting dies, simple matting and layering can produce a lovely card.

Why not make something to share with us either below with a link to your blog or a pic on our Facebook page.It can be using this download or any Funkyhand product.

Thanks for popping by.

Hugs Debbie x

1 comment:

  1. Oh love this card Debbie. It's a fab example of layering die cutting and creating something beautiful. Anice xx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.