19 December, 2013

A mug of cheer!!!


Digi stamp- Mug of cheer.
Papers- Silent Night from Funky Hand.
Morning peeps!!

How are you all today?!!! fabulous I hope. It's Lou in with a Funky Hand share for you all today!!!

I absolutely love all the mugs Anice has in the store, they are so much fun!! paper piecing them just makes me smile and with the colours of the Silent Night download this card just made me smile from ear to ear as I was putting it together.

I added a couple of swirly swooshy steam puffs coming out of it too!! I love a little bit of fun!!

Huge hugs Lou xx

3 comments:

  1. I love this card so much Lou. Your paper piecing is wonderful. It's perfect for this time of year as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely Lou. The "steam" is such a cute addition. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one fab and funky mug of cheer.Love it. X

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.