20 June, 2012

Sketch Time!

It's my turn (already!) to show you my card, where is the month going? 


Anice has given us a brilliant sketch to work with and it's my turn to show you the card I made. I love sketches and keep a folder on my desk top with sketches I've amassed over the years and they have got me out of a hole  many a time!


So onto the sketch

Our only rule is that you must use at least on Funky Hand product on your project please.
If you want to join in but don't have any Funky Hand Stash then don't worry, Anice always designs a Funky Freebie sheet of patterned paper to get you started. If you enter you could soon be enjoying more of Funky Hand's fab products as you will be entered into the draw to win a Funky Hand Download of your choice as your prize.
You'll find this months Funky Freebie in the download section of the Funky Hand website www.funkyhand.com

I did make another very, very quick card (I mean like 10 minutes max - sorry Dad!) and I'm just going over to add that one to my blog along with this one.

We look forward to seeing your projects, thanks for dropping by.

4 comments:

  1. what a fab card Jackie
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Jackie I love how you have cut out the ties from the digital stamp they look great. I hope the card was appreciated!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Jackie.Great card for Father's day I bet he loved it.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super monochrome style, perfect for those awkward male cards! Ni. :)

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.