So, on to my card for this month. I've mixed up a few Funky Hand backing papers, digital stamps and templates..I'll tell you later what they are firstly have a look at what I made..
The polka dot backing paper is from my Papercraft Factory CD ROM Colour Me Happy, it's from the Blissfull Baby Collection. The papers I used for making the flowers are from the same CD and collection so they matched nicely. The digital stamp of the diamond ring and the LOVE sentiment are both from my newly released craft CD ROM Wishes & Kisses. The template to make the flowers can also be found on the Wishes & Kisses CD.
I used the coloured digital stamp of the ring and then added diamond stickles to the stone to give it a little sparkle. I decided to resize the Love sentiment to fit inside the ring rather than have it underneath it, which is very easy to do in the workspace of all the Papercraft Factory CD ROMS. If you'd like to see how the workspace works take a look on my website www.funkyhand.com and watch any of the videos that Ian has recorded showing you what each CD contains and can do! Find them on each Papercraft Factory page.
You may wonder how I used papers from the Colour Me Happy CD with a template you can find on the Wishes & Kisses CD. Well, it's really easy.
- If you have more than one Funky Hand Papercraft Factory CD loaded on your PC, go to the one with the paper you want to use, send it to the workspace on that CD.
- Then click the change editions button.
- Choose the CD with the template that you want to use on from the drop down list and go to that CD.
- Then open the workspace in that CD.
- You will find the backing paper from the other CD you loaded in there so, you can pull the template over and use it with the other CDs paper.
Right back to the card! To finish off the card I did a little doodling with a black Sakura Glaze pen around the main backing paper and the ring topper.
So, there you go that's my card for this month. You have until the 14th to join in with us and have the chance of winning a Funky Hand download of your choice. I look forward to seeing what you create.