26 February, 2012

Fairy Wings

Morning all and welcome to another day in Allison's Flying High challenge!! Haven't the other girl's cards been fabulous? Amanda here with my take on Flying High.......when I think of wings I always think of fairies.......I'm just that kinda girl lol

My card is using the wee fairy and paper from Happy Happy Birthday Although the sidestepper card looks complicated I've kept it pretty simple, the number 1 was drawn freehand, the letters were cut using my cuttlebug and the message is on the wee tag on the back step. A bit of glitter on her crown, a couple of flowers and a few pearls all from my stash and that as they say is that.

Here at the Get Funky Challenge we only have 1 rule ~ you must use at least 1 Funky Hand item on your creation. As always Anice has made you all a gorgeous Funky Freebie so even if you are new to Funky Hand you can still enter.

You can make what you like and enter any challenge you like but if there isn't a Funky Hand image or paper on your entry then you won't be entered into the prize draw. The prize is the download of your choice, don't know how you will choose though there are so many fabulous collections to choose from!

Click on the wee blue froggy thingy to enter and good luck!


4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute fairy card and nice to see a side stepper - great colour choice too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Amanda. You are so clever making such a complicated looking card! I love that fairy.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sweet Amanda. Hope Lara's mum loves it! I didn't think about fairies when I saw this challenge's brief. Clearly I need to let my imagination run more freely and widely. Cat xox

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.