15 November, 2011

Twelve Crafters Crafting....

,,and a partridge in a pear tree :)
Hi everyone, it's the Funky Fifteenth! again, it doesn't seem two minutes since this time last month! 

Please be gentle with me as this is my very first challenge for Funky Hand. I would like to begin by thanking everyone who took part in last month's challenge and also those of you who made our very first blog hop a great success.
So my challenge for this month is a cheeky double whammy. I would like you to make 

1, A Christmas project using "Traditional colours" meaning red, green, gold, silver etc not the lilacs or blues etc which are around at the mo

2, A non Christmas card or project using Christmas papers please.

I made a gift card wallet using Christmas Cheer

 and a birthday card using Xmas presents
 The Design Team have all used the fab new addition to the Papercraft Series of cds, Twelve Crafters Crafting. If you don't already own it, ask Santa for it in preparation for next year's Christmas projects, you won't be disappointed!
Please make sure that you stick to our very simple rules and as always, the lovely Anice has designed a Funky Freebie paper for those of you who haven't already got any Funky Hand goodies and that can be found here FREEBIE

Don't forget to pop back regularly to see what my very talented teamies have been up to.

Thank you all and good luck.
Jackie xx

5 comments:

  1. I have just recently upgraded my pc and I couldn't get any of my papers to print out but have now sorted the problem so hopefully i will be able to play along this month. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards Jackie! A great start to your first Get Funky Challenge.

    Good to see you back as well Mrs A. Look forward to your card.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to joining in this challenge,just got to get thinking about what to make now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great projects for inspiration - this will need a bit of thought methinks but I will be back!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Thanks" (kinda) Jackie for this double challenge. It's not as if us crafters have any pressing card deadlines at this time of year ...! Just got the new CD, love Anice's designs, and what the design team has done with them so far. Made my non-Christmassy card today ... onwards to Part 2 soon.

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.