09 November, 2011

Just to say ....

Hi everyone, Katina here. Hope you're all well and enjoying this month's fab Get Funky Autumn challenge set by my lovely team mate Amanda. Today it's my turn to show what I've made for her.

I don't know about you, but I always seem to need a little card in a hurry to say thanks, get well or something similar and I never seem to have one ready. So I decided to make a little note card with an autumnal theme that will be winging it's way to the recipient very soon!

I made my white base card using the largest scalloped circle die I have and then covered the front with a brown scalloped circle the same size. I then printed off a sheet of this month's gorgeous freebie paper which is on the Funky Hand website. I cut a circle from this, mounted it onto a white circle and stuck it to my base card. The leaves have been drawn and then coloured with Promarkers. I shaped them a bit with my embossing tool and then used 3D foam pads to attach them to my card.


So that's what I did, now it's your turn! You still have a few days to join in but
don't forget that you MUST use at least one Funky Hand product in your creation and if you don't have anything just click on the Funky Hand website www.funkyhand.com and you will find a Funky Freebie paper that will fit the theme perfectly!

Good luck and we can't wait to see what you create! Closing date is Monday 14 November and a new challenge will be set the day after.


1 comment:

  1. A lovely bright autumnal card and that sentiment is so useful to have handy for any occasion

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.