29 August, 2011

Deb's Beside the Seaside Beside the Sea

 Good morning. It's been a bright and early start for me this morning as I have been on Grandma duty - Oliver came to sleepover last night - he is full of cold bless him but he has been sooooooooo good :-)
I think he's cutting his first teeth - ouch!!!!

Anyways it's my turn to share my DT project for Get Funky with you - actually my turn was last Wednesday but I was so disorganised that I hadn't got anything ready before we had a few days away - so the very lovely Lou stepped in and we swapped days - thanks again hun :-)

Paula has picked 
AT THE SEASIDE 
as the theme this time and here's my take on it:

 I used the house digi stamp from the Colour Me Happy CD-Rom and made a row to look like beach huts. I paper-pieced them with papers from the same CD-Rom.


I also tore some papers from Colour Me Happy to represent the sea and sand and then using a cloud template made from a piece of card I inked the sky to with Faded Jeans DI to create some clouds - it wouldn't be the British seaside without a few of them now would it?

It would be great if you could join in the fun with us and show us your seaside projects.
Don't forget to use any Funky Hand product though to be in with a chance of winning this month's prize.
Here's where you can find this month's funky freebie - just in case you haven't already got any Funky Hand products!

Well best go and get Oliver his porridge.
Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

2 comments:

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.