15 April, 2011

Zing into spring challenge winner.

Well its another Funky Fifteenth and time for my to hand over the hostessing to the lovely new Grandma Debs for Aprils challenge.

Before I push the little hostess trolley of crafting goodness off to Debs I thought I had better let you know the winners of my Zing Into Spring challenge. Such a tough choice as the entries were all so fabulous and I want to thank each one of you for sharing your zingy projects.

The winner for Zing Into Spring is.....

LYNNE.


I loved Lynne's zingy mothers day wall hanging. It was so thoughtful of Lynne as her poor mum is allergic to real flowers so whoop whoop for funky flowers!!

Lynne, Please contact Anice to collect the download of your choice from the website by sending a message via the contact us page on the Funky Hand website. www.funkyhand.com


Blinkies are going to:

Vanessa- for her delicious treat bag of yummy eggs!!
Mrs A- for being just my cup of tea!!
Lisa- with her gorgeous flowered tree!! 


Ladies, Please contact Anice for your blinkies via the contact us page on the website www.funkyhand.com and wear them with pride on your sidebar

Right then, now I must wheel the hostess trolley of crafty goodness over to Debs who will be with you in around 5 mins.....:)
hugs Lou xx

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners. Lynne is a very worthy winner.Great challenge yet again.Love Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the winners. Thank you to everyone who joined in with the March challenge all the entries were fab!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!Thanks for picking me for the Top 3.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm chuffed to bits to win this challenge, thank you so much for voting for me. I've downloaded the spotty papers as my prize. many thanks xx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.