17 February, 2011

Lou's Show Us Your Heart Make!!

Good morning peeps!!

Well its my turn to share with you my take on our lovely Jules's 'Show Us Your Heart' challenge ( click on the linky to go see Jules post and gorgeous card if you haven't already seen it!).


Urgh, its just a box you think..........but ohhhhhhhh..........


I decided to get all technical for mine and made myself some cute little draws to put little choccies in for my amazing hubby. I adore the new Love,Love,Love download in the shop so that just had to get used along with my trusty cricut for cutting the heart.

At only £3.19 this is such a fabulous download!  there's paper for boys in abundance on it which is great for me as the projects for the boys in my life are the ones I always struggle with!!!

So, a quick reminder that to enter you need to grab your favourite Funky Hand papers and add a heart and then linky your entry HERE on Jules's first post.

If you need a bit of help in the heart department our lovely Anice has been busy creating you all a gorgeous Heart paper freebie to use if you would like to.

And of course, don't forget to pop back and see us on Friday 19th Feb when Anice will be strutting her stuff with her make!!!
Can't wait to see your entries coming in as we were so spoilt last month with yumminess!

Hugs Lou xx

8 comments:

  1. Wow that is amazing Lou! (Even without the chocs in it :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this box Lou and I really must have a go at making one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a brilliant make Lou and it shows off the grey paper from Love Love Love download wonderfully!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lou

    What a beautiful make .. .. I loved it before you even opened it up!!

    I love the colours in this download.

    Where are those chocolates?!?!?!? LOL!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lou this is stunning - I love it!
    Have a fab day
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a brilliant box - I've done something similar in fabric but not in card so will have to have a think about how it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great box, never made one of these! Looks fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a really lovely box, Lou
    I haven't made one of these yet, but keep seeing Sara Davies make her version on TV and so I really must try my own. Love the papers and your colour combination.
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.