14 January, 2011

The December Get Funky Winner

Hi everyone,

Thank you to everyone who entered our December Get Funky Challenge.  You will see tomorrow that we are having big changes happening here but it's my job to announce the winner from last months entries.  Drum roll... the winner is  Sheila

Congratulations to you Sheila, please contact me through my website www.funkyhand.com and send me a message via the contact us page and I'll supply you with your £20.00 winners voucher code and winners blinkie.

As I said at the beginning of this post tomorrow is the beginning of an all new Get Funky! challenge style, I hope you will join us for all the fun.


See you tomorrow
Anice xx

2 comments:

  1. Anice, Sheila here. I cannot believe that I have won again. I have emailed you via your site but getting worried as not heard back from you yet! Boo Hoo! Already chosen my prize he he...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheila..you should have recieved your winners code now. Up to my neck in stamps, new CDs and demos for Create and Craft. I'm afraid I got behind. I hope you'll forgive me.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.