01 March, 2010

Winner of Feb Challenge

You all made it hard to choose a winners for this months challenge but I am pleased to announce that our winner of the £20.00 Funky Hand voucher is (drum roll...)


I've also given blinkies to the following entants as you all made such fab cards,

All you need to do is send me a message via the contact us page on my website www.funkyhand.com  giving me your email address and I'll get everything over to you.
Thanks very much for joining in and make sure you take a look at our new challenge for March.
Anice xx

5 comments:

  1. Ah thanks a bunch, I will email you asap.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh thanks for that, will send an email

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies..I will display my blinkie with pride LOL!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou ladies!!
    I have also sent you an email
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My Gosh - I can't believe i've won a challenge. I've been to the hospital all afternoon so haven't been back long WOW WOW WOW!!!! Thankyou for chosing 'lil old me as your winner - this was the first challenge I had ever entered. I love funky hand and can't think of any other challenge I would have chosen to be my first to enter!!!

    Hugs
    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.