01 February, 2010

Get Funky Challenge February

Here we are with another new months challenge, thank you to everyone who joined in with Lythans challenge last month we had some fab entries.


Now it's my turn again and as it's the month of love (Valentines day just incase you thought I was going a bit balmy!!) I thought my challenge this month would be completely open it's just... I love Crafting! Which I know you all do, so you can create anything you like and as long as it has at least one Funky Hand paper or extra included on it you can be up for the £20.00 prize voucher..now lets have a look at the lovely samples the Design Team have come up with to get you in the mood for a bit of crafting love!

First up we have a beautiful card from Kath, made using our newest craft CD release Dreams Come True.


Allison has also gone with a love theme with this super heart decoration, using Dreams Come True as well.


Now, I said you could make whatever you liked so Ruth has made these amazing flowers with papers from the Dreams Come True CD


Kathy also went way from card making for her contribution this month and made this wonderful memo pad. She also used the Dreams Come True CD for this creation.
Jules we are discovering is an old softy and she made this beautiful love wordbook for her husband..there are loads of other pages and they prove that she's really lovely dovey..which I think it just great. The wordbook was made using the word book generator on the Dreams Come True CD.
As soon as I saw Dollys entry I just fell in love..this word book is also made with the Dreams Come True and the attention to detail is just amazing..I love it!
Lythan used her considerable craft talent and Dreams Come True papers to make an acetate card

For our last example I'm being a bit naughty.. Corrina is my new office manager in Teapot Studios and she 'doesn't craft' until she got too close to all my stash!! She created this wonderful word book for her friend who has had a beautiful baby girl this week..as I helped her a bit with it I'm including it as a combined effort from both of us. The word book is made from the generator on the Dreams Come True CD..and I'm very proud of Corrinas start on the crafting journey!



So there you go..if you love crafting get making and posting them on your blogs..we are really looking forward to seeing what wonderful creations you will come up with this month.
Anice xx

19 comments:

  1. Hi - I am delighted to tell you about my VERY FIRST EVER CHALLENGE entry - and I chose FUNKY HAND!!!! Have have all the CD's - which just get better and better. However - my entry is made using the Funky Daze CD and is a card made with much love (my blog explains). You will note that it isn't a valentine card though.

    http://www.paulaspaperplayground.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-first-challenge-entry.html

    - really sorry but I haven't mastered the link thing yet!!

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I can join in this time,
    I hope you like it, HERE IS MY CARD
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. some gorgeous designs from the very talented DT, here is my card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is my link to the February Challenge and you will be able to see l am more into scrapbooking than card making at the moment, but Funky Hand papers are just about fantastic for this as well.
    l used two papers from Spring Whispers....papers 2 & 3
    Here is the link to the layout:
    http://lynneyboo.blogspot.com/2010/02/funky-hand-february-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Girls great projects, I love them all, you can find my link to my card here:-

    http://avrilannwatson46.blogspot.com/2010/02/new-baby-card-to-fit-multiple.html#comments

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great DT projects as always and lovely to have an open theme! My card is here

    Thanks

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of inspiration here so just had to get my cd out. You can see my card here
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi There what a great blog!!!
    and great papers too, my card is made of the freebies so I hope its acceptable if not I apologise and please remove
    here it is
    http://laneyoval.blogspot.com/2010/02/get-funky-challenge-february.html
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry guys - I made a Christmas card using your papers (I'm on an xmas DT) so I thought I would use this for MY ENTRY
    Thanks for looking!
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thought I would have another go with a NON christmas card this time!! LOL
    HERE IT IS
    BIG hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this challenge .....as I got dreams come true for my birthday I had to enter this challenge.Heres my card
    Karen x x x x x
    karen.everton@tesco.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooops link didnt work on last posting....its
    http://kazzyscreations.blogspot.com/2010/02/get-funky-february-challenge.html

    http://kazzyscreations.blogspot.com
    karen.everton@tesco.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, I enjoyed doing this challenge, sorry about the colour of my downloaded papers from Funky Hand, have got a new colour ink cartridge now :0)

    Here’s my card; thanks for looking :0)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the free theme my entry is HERE

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh this is my first entry to the challenge (just discovered Mum's CD-ROM).

    Here's mine!


    Esme x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great challenge this month, here's my entry

    Siobhan

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great challenge this month, here's my entry

    Siobhan

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great challenge, I made this box, but not sure how to link it.
    http://ursulauphof.blogspot.com/2010/02/get-funky-february-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.