23 March, 2015

Morning all, Tammy here today with another post for this months fab offer at Funky Hand! This month the Funky Seasons CD rom is just £1 and the DT have been cooking up a storm showing off some fabulous samples!


My sample today I made as 1 of 4 for friends of mine and stuffed it with little eggs! I found a template to create this cute little bag, teamed with some papers from the Funky Seasons CD Rom and using some of my dies to also make flowers from the papers. 





What do you think? perfect for those little easter eggs!! Yum! 

Thats all for today! 


Thanks for looking! 

1 comment:

  1. Well, I wish I was one of your friends Tammy! What a lovely gift..and super cute bags :) Thanks very much for sharing them with us. xx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.