20 December, 2014

Gift wrapping

Hi all,

It's Debbie here,a few days later than expected, but better late than never I guess. 
Well are you all organised? I've a couple of cards to finish, so late this year and pressies to wrap.
On the subject of wrapping, I'm always striving to wrap presents up better and if there is a short cut, I'm there...... Here's a step by step on a pillow box I made this week using Anice's Twelve Crafters Crafting cd-rom

There are always new people starting out who may not know how to put one together, so bear with me if you already know.


I chose a backing paper from the cd-rom,then clicked and dragged the template across and printed it out:

The dashes at the sides are for scoring and folding once you've cut the template out.


Fold it in half, flatten it and glue the tab
 Here is the finished pillow box. If I can make 1 anyone can do it. I just added a wooden bell embellishment, but you can add whatever you want.

Why not share some of your Funkyhand makes or views with us either by leaving a link below in the comments or on our Facebook page.


Hugs Debbie x

1 comment:

  1. Debbie this is fab. Thanks for the reminder of how to put the pillow boxes together. I'd completely forgotten about them being on the Twelve Crafters Crafting CD. You've saved my life, I need one for a Xmas present! Wonderful work as always. xxx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.