20 April, 2014

Easter goodies from our GDT Wendy.....

13921801471_d7e816a5ae_b
We have been very honoured to have the gorgeous Wendy GDT-ing for us this last couple of weeks. She has made some fabulous projects with her Funky Hand papers but I think this is my fav blog entry from her so far with them!! awwwwwww! this is what Wendy had to say about this make...

"A very quick post from me this evening, to wish all my lovely pals in the Northern Hemisphere a Happy Easter and to share two sweet Easter baskets I made for my kiddos. I meant to post this earlier, but we've been having too much fun celebrating our Easter, so a little later than I'd hoped posting.

I used two different Funky Hand paper sets for the baskets. Georgie's I made from a lovely set called Spring Wedding and Zac's from a cool boys set called Boys Will Be Boys. I printed a different design on each side of the paper, so that the inside of the baskets would also be decorated. I love how this looks and chose to reverse the print on the handle of Georgie's basket just to mix it up a little. You can see in the two pics below the inside papers. Just a sneak peak, as I couldn't resist showing them with their contents.

13921995151_0cd8bf26fd_b
13921963722_50bcefe3a1_b
Aren't they just adorable?!!for more information please pop on over to Wendy's blog.
hugs Lou xx

3 comments:

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.